Master Marine Services TIC Division
Master Marine Services Pvt. Ltd. (MMSPL) have augmented the scope of their existing service offerings to our esteemed clients by establishing a new division which provides full-fledged professional Testing, Inspection and Certification [TIC] Services across India to cover the entire spectrum of the supply chain of a wide range of commodities and consumer products including state-of-the-art virtual electronic reporting systems.
To be a Global leader in providing professional Testing, Inspection and Allied services
To add value to our esteemed clients by providing prompt, accurate and professional services using state-of-the-art systems and assist in augmenting their productivity on a continual basis at the same time ensuring the Safety and Health aspects of our employees and protecting the environment.
The scope of our TIC services for Quality and Quantity determination and Quality assurance broadly cover the following business lines:
- All types of Minerals, Metals, Ores and Concentrates including Iron Ore, Manganese, Bauxite, Dolomite, Gypsum, Quartz, Chrome, Silica, Coal and Coke including Thermal/Steam Coal, Coking Coal, Anthracite, Met-coke, Pet-coke, Graphite, Ferro Manganese, Ferro Chrome, Silicon Manganese, Ferro Silicon, Cobalt concentrates, Copper Concentrates, Zinc Concentrates, Steel Coils/Bars/Flats/Angles/Rods, All types of Metal Scrap, Copper Cathodes etc. Standards used are ASTM/ISO/BIS/DGFT/ISRI and other national/international and client-specific standards/applicable requirements.
- Marine Inspections, On hire/Off Hire
- Consumer Products covering Electrical and Electronic products, household goods etc.Standards include BIS,BSI,ISO,DN,EN,BRC/ANSI etc.
- All Agro Commodities, Oils & Fats Interventions covered include Rice, Wheat, Moong Dal, Toor Dal, Masoor Dal, Chick Peas, Pigeon Peas, Sugar and by-products including Refined Sugar, Raw Sugar, Molasses, Meals and Oil Cakes like Soybean Meal, Maize Gluten Meal, Rapeseed Meal, Sunflower meal, all Oil Cakes,Oil seeds & by-products like Sesame seed, Niger seed, Mustard seed, Cotton seed, Rapeseed, whole spices and condiments, SBO,CDSBO, SFO, Palm Oil, Derivatives, etc.Standards used are GAFTA/FOSFA/BIS/SOPA/SEA/ISO/AOAC etc.
- Petroleum & Chemicals like Naphta, ATF, Bunker Fuel, Lubricants, Transformer Oils, etc as per ASTM/BIS and other standards
- Fertilizers like Urea, SSP, MoP, TSP, Sulphur and NPK per Fertilizer Control Order[FCO] and other standards
- Plant QA/QC and Management of Client Laboratories-Standard and also Tailor made as per client requirements
- Stock measurement and Management
- Warehouse Management
BULK CARGO interventions include PSI Inspections at loading points in the hinterland/warehouses/ procurement centres/mines/railway sidings/yards etc., railway rakes and truck sampling and analysis, draft survey of vessels before and after discharge / loading, checking conditions of holds prior to loading, Inspection and sampling of cargoes prior to loading of the vessel and or during discharge, Inspection of stowage and condition of cargoes prior to discharge, witnessing fumigation, Inspection of rakes/trucks at the receiving end including sampling and analysis, stock measurements etc. Services cover the entire spectrum of the supply chain as applicable.
MARINE INSPECTIONS, ON HIRE / OFF HIRE service include complete Hull and Machinery Inspections, Inspection of validity of Certificates and Cargo Gear, certifying conditions of Holds and or Tanks, determination of Bunkers and Stores, Inspection of Navigational Equipment, P&I Club and Insurance related interventions and other tailor-made services per client requirements.
CONTAINER INSPECTIONS encompassing Inspection of Containers prior to stuffing, On-hire / Off-hire, Post-de-stuffing, Record, Tally and Condition of cargoes during Stuffing and or De-stuffing, Testing of related cargo, Inspection during Loading and or discharge of Containers from Vessel, witnessing fumigation etc.
LIQUID BULK CARGO Inspection and sampling of shore tanks prior loading / discharge, witnessing and / or analysis of cargoes prior to shipment, Inspection of vessel's tanks prior loading / after discharge, gauging of vessel tanks after loading / prior discharge. Inspection of shore / vessel lines, pumps and other facilities, continuous attendance during operations, sampling and analysis of cargoes- pre-discharged and post loading from vessel's tanks, stock management in Tank Farms, Refineries etc. Liquid bulk cargo interventions covers Petroleum, Vegetable oils, Petrochemicals and Chemicals.
PLANT QA/QC AND MANAGEMENT OF CLIENT LABORATORIES Services include Sampling and Analysis of all types of Incoming raw materials, deputing qualified chemists and Lab managers and managing the laboratories at Plants on behalf of the client, Stock measurement and reporting, Monitoring Initial, During and Final Production checks, Supervision of packing and despatch and other special services as per client specific requirements.
STOCK MEASUREMENT AND MANAGEMENT services include Stock measuring/monitoring at yards, warehouses and Tank farms etc. using total stations and Stock Management of various bulk commodities and liquids, Services are available at all major ports/ Storage yards/warehouses, Client facilities etc.